Skip To Main Content

Student Work Permits

Students can now process their work permits through Concord High.  They can pick up an application from the Main Office, or download the form below, scan and email to the school.  Students need to be hired before they fill out their permit and there is a section for the employer to fill out.  Our staff member and teacher, Matt Harrod, will be processing the applications.  After he receives and approves the forms, he will contact the student when it is ready to be picked up.

Email work permit forms to

CA Work Permit Request (CDE Form B1-1)

General Summary of Minors' Work Regulations

Additional Work Experience Forms

Work Experience Education Training Agreement.pdf (PDF)

Work Experience Weekly Time Sheet.pdf (PDF)

Supervisor Evaluation Sheet.pdf (PDF)

Application for Permission to Work Past 10 PM.pdf (PDF)

Work Experience Education (WEE) Program.pdf (PDF)