Skip to main content

Student Work Permits

Work permit forms can be downloaded at the link below and brought to the Main Office.  Mr. Harrod will be processing the forms and will call/email you when they are ready to be picked up.  The process typically takes 1-2 days.  

When filling out your form, make sure you include your employer information and social security number, with the required signatures. 


Contact Matt Harrod, Work Experience, if you have any questions: