Skip to main content

Registration and Transcripts

PARENTS! If you have MOVED and your student is NO LONGER going to attend CHS, you MUST notify the REGISTRAR as to WHERE he or she WILL be going to school, not the teachers! Thank you!

Hello and Welcome to Concord High School

All Registration is currently started via email directly to me, the Registrar, Jane Kwiatkowski @

Please include your new home address, name of your student and grade going into, your contact name and number along with the completed pdf forms, below.  I will reach out to you with info on next steps.

In the meantime, you can gather the docs I will need to complete registration, which include proof of residency: current car registration showing new address or pay stub with new address or face sheet of new lease; fully filled out by yourself and the company/person you are renting to or top sheet of close of escrow paperwork if you have purchased a home.  For your student:  immunization record in its' entirety; current report card and transcript; if any special needs and there is a 504 or IEP, I need that as well.  ALL these documents can be sent as pdfs only to me via email.

I look forward to working with you to enroll your student(s) and meeting face to face in the future.

Registration and Language Forms 

Transcripts:  New Class of 2020 Grads - your transcripts have been sent out either electronically or by mail, provided you already had requested them to be sent.  Include your name and go to Naviance to request this as well.  They will go out the day I receive your email.  

Prior grads:  I will need your name as enrolled, DOB, year of graduation and reason you need an official transcript; grads from 2008 forward - I can email you a pdf version, and, or mail a hard copy; 2007 and prior have to be mailed so please include your mailing address and your current name.  Most go out same day. 

My email:

Jane Kwiatkowski

CHS Registrar

“Unassigned Area” Applications 2021-2022

The “Unassigned Area” application for the 2021-2022 school year is available now.  The online application, along with more information on the process is available at

Concurrent College Enrollment

Students may take select courses from the local community colleges, while concurrently enrolled at CHS. Students must complete page 2 of the applicable college form below, then submit via email ( to the Registrar for approval.  DVC has a form on their website and when completed, please also email to and I will return it electronically.  Additionally, the colleges may also have other requirements.

Diablo Valley College Special Admission Form

Los Medanos College Special Admission Form

Contra Costa College Special Admission Form


Click on the link below for the CHS School Profile ...