Skip To Main Content

Registration and Transcripts

Registration and Transcripts

Registration is based on your home address and is by appointment only.

You will need the following documents with you at the time of the appointment:

  • Current Car Registration or current paystub or other government issued document, such as SS benefit mail.
  • Your student's current transcript and last report card (neither need to be official)
  • Your student's complete immunization record.
  • Your student's birth certificate.
  • Your student's 504 or IEP, if either is applicable
  • If appropriate, any court documents regarding guardianship.

Please call me at 925-682-8000, ext. 3311 to request an appointment and be sure to leave your new home address so I can pre-determine if you are in the CHS attendance area.  My work hours are 7:30 to 4:00 and my last enrollment appointment would be at 3:30.  I do my best to get your student enrolled right away and into classes as soon as it is possible :)  

Jane Kwiatkowski, CHS Registrar

PARENTS!  If you have MOVED, please let me know ASAP!  Students with "bad addresses" might be dropped.  Please call me!



Please EMAIL Jane Kwiatkowski at  with the following info to have a transcript sent out:

  • Your name as enrolled when you graduated, and if you have a different name now, include that info too
  • Your year of graduation
  • Your DOB
  • Your contact phone number (I will have your email)

WHY you need a transcript and WHO needs it: 

If you are transferring to another school, it needs to be sent out from the Registrar's office; if you need one for a job, you will need to  either pick it up or it can be mailed to you, but do not open it or it will not be official. 

An unofficial version can be sent to your email for you to use to apply for college, etc.

You will be notified when a transcript is ready if you choose to pick it up here at CHS.

Transcript Information

Transcripts for former students can be ordered by calling 925-682-8000, ext. 3311 YEAR ROUND.

There is a $5 fee and a 24 to 48 hour turn around. You can also come in to CHS during regular school hours, but please call first.

“Unassigned Area” Applications 2023-2024 (CVCHS Area)

The “Unassigned Area” application for the 2023-2024 school year is an online application.  Go to and follow the instructions.  The process takes up to two weeks and is contigent on space availability at the requested site.  

Intradistrict Transfers for 2024-2025

The secondary (high school) Intradistrict transfer application window will reopen October/November 2024. The online application for next year CLOSED ON 11/15/23!!

Click here to access the district intra/tranfers page

Intradistrict Transfer Lottery (grades 6-12) in the 2024-2025 school year will take place virtually early 2024.

Note! If your student attends CHS via interdistrict transfer, you MUST reapply EVERY year; that application period is not open yet. Interdistrict transfers are from one district into and out of another district. 

Concurrent College Enrollment

CHS does allow students to take select classes, concurrently through DVC, LMC and Contra Costa College.  Start by establishing an account through the applicable college site and you will find information for enrollment.