How To Get to College English/Spanish
10th Grade College/Career Planning
- Take challenging courses and do well in them. Grades count, and will help your college application!
- Explore Naviance! This is the year to start looking at different careers and training for them. Take the Strengths Explorer assessment under Self Discovery tab to discover your emerging talents, and then explore career areas based on your results. Start adding your activities to the CHS Personal Date form under About Me tab. Log into Naviance using Clever and your chrome book login.
- Visit the College & Career webpage to check out all the resources available to you!
- Check in with Mrs. Bergum and your counselor at least 1 time each semester so we can help you think about your options after high school.
- Talk with your family about college plans so there is a clear idea of what they can afford. Having this discussion will help you with your college planning.
- Join a club or activity on campus or in the community that you are interested in. It will enrich your high school experience, helping you to meet new friends and will also help you explore your interests! Look for club rush in the fall, organized by leadership class!
Questions? Contact me at email@example.com or make an appointment on the College & Career webpage. I am happy to meet via Zoom or in-person. You can also stop by at brunch or lunch for quick questions in the College & Career Center, located in the library building. See you soon! Mrs. Bergum
Follow Concord High College & Career on social media!
Twitter @ConcordHighCCC Facebook @collegecareerchs
Sign up for college & career info alerts on Remind: