Matt is our Athletic Director, Head Baseball Coach and a Social Science Teacher on-campus.
He is entering his 18th year of teaching and coaching, and 2nd year as full-time AD.
SB1349: School Athletics data Reporting
Want to Play a Sport at CHS?
Each student and parent/guardian MUST complete an online athletic packet on Sportsnet PRIOR to the student trying out for a sport.
Please use the links below to assist you in completing the online packet.
Sportsnet Registration Website: Link
Sportsnet Registration Instructions: Link
Sportsnet Physical Exam Form (Blank): Link
- Athletics are a fundamental part of the overall educational experience at Concord HS. The athletic program strives to teach students physical and mental skills, self-discipline and sportsmanship, while motivating athletes to strive for excellence.
- We encourage the development of team collaboration, communication, and characteristics that foster empathy, tolerance, personal growth and positive citizenship.
- We acknowledge that while we are a team, individual athletic objectives and ambitions may vary.
- Concord HS student-athletes, coaches and administrators will not shy away from courageous conversations about equity and athletics to ensure that all policies, operations and procedures at every level promote an equitable, inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
- We are faithful to the educational and character-development missions of the school and assure that these objectives are not compromised to achieve sports performance goals; always placing the academic, emotional, physical and moral well being of athletes above pressures to win.
Concord High School Entrance Routes
CHS Athletics Quick Links
Athletic Boosters Meetings
Meet in Room 703
November 7 - 6:30pm
January 9 - 6:30pm
February 13 - 6:30pm
March 13 - 6:30pm
April 10 - 6:30pm
May 8 - 6:30pm